How can you start off an interview making the best possible impression? Here are some tips.
Established to become the enabling platform for national talent mobility, CDC Malaysia is unique in both its breadth of services as well as its nationwide geographical reach.
- Transition planning and advisory services,
- Communication and liaison with transitioning staff (in the event of a restructure),
- Personal discovery and career (re)branding,
- Effective job search or market re-entry.
1. Transition Planning and Advisory Services
- Compliance with legal requirements, as well as non-legal norms
- Risk assessment
- Coaching Notifiers
- Advising on the best means of informing transitioning staff
2. Communication and Liaison with Transitioning Staff
- Immediate emotional support to the transitioning staff
- Monitoring of the exit event
3. Discovery and Career (Re)Branding
- Career advisory services
- Individual profiling
- Career relaunch guidance for transitioning staff
- Assistance for transitioning staff in job search
4. Market Re-entry
- Market opportunities for job seekers
- Coaching for those who want to now be self-employed
- Assistance for aspiring entrepreneurs in the creation of a new business
- Financial planning and money management courses for retirees
Companies with any intent to truly assist their transitioning staff more effectively should talk to us. We are CDC, Malaysia’s career catalysts.
We also extend Career Direction Workshops to fresh graduates, mid-career professionals and retirees because we believe, irrespective of background, experience or qualification, everyone should lead higher-value and higher-impact lives.
Read on for these words and phrases that you should never include in your cover letter.
You’re poking around while job searching and there it is: the dream position.
But, before you can get too excited, you see the requirements. At first glance, based on your degree or work experience, this role looks out of reach. Before you give up, though, know that’s not always the end of the story.